Sep 04, 2018
Online Attendance in MMS/VISION
- The MMS/VISION Portals can be found in the top row of the USCSD Staff Links page or by clicking the following link.
- Login using your MMS/VISION username and password
- In the left navigation pane, click "Attendance" and choose "Enter Attendance by List"
- By default, the attendance module opens your first class of your schedule. Make sure you wait until this roster fully loads on the page (3-5 seconds). Once the roster is loaded, click the dropdown menu in the upper left and select your homeroom. Verify that the selection that you made from the dropdown menu matches the name on the top of the roster, as illustrated below.
- Select the appropriate attendance code from the dropdown menu. Depending on your building, you may see different codes. To assign the code, click the blue "Plus Sign" next to the student's name. If all of your students are present, click the "All Present" button.
- When you are finished, click on the "user icon" in the upper right corner of the window and select "Log Off".