** IMPORTANT INFORMATION **
- The followings steps must be completed on a per-website basis.
- In Chrome 69 and later you must re-enable Flash each time you visit the website.
- Flash will be completely removed from Google Chrome in a future release (planned for December 2020). For more information, please see the Chromium roadmap here.
1. Click on Secure to the left of the web address, then select Site settings from the drop down menu.
2. Once the Settings page opens, find Flash and change the settings in the drop down menu from Ask (Default) to Allow.