Using the following instructions, one can join an Android device to the school district's WiFi.
1. open the Settings app
2. tap Wi-Fi
3. tap the USCSD network option
4. select MSCHAPv2 from the list box
5. select Don't Validate from the CA Certificate list box
6. enter your username in the Identity field (ie. enter your school district assigned computer account's username (ie. enter the username that allows you to logon to a school district computer) note: enter your username in the following form - ex. firstname.lastname@example.org
7. enter your password in the Password field (ie. enter your school district assigned computer account's password (ie. enter the password that allows you to logon to a school district computer)
8. ensure that Auto reconnect is check marked
9. tap Connect
At this point, your device is joined to school district WiFi. Note that this is a permanent connection, and so, the wireless connection does not timeout.