At any time, you can log in to the Focus Parent Portal and view the contact information on file for your students. You can update information for you and any other legal guardians or emergency contacts that can pick up your student from the school in case of an emergency. In order to update any of that information, please follow the steps below.
1. Log in to the Focus Parent Portal. Your username is your email address that's associated with your account.
2. Once you log in, you will see a list of your students on the left side of the screen. Click the arrow to the right of the student's name and then click the section titled Child Info.
3. Click the category on the left side of your student's information screen titled Adresses & Contacts.
4. You will see a list of all addresses and contacts associated with this student. You can edit the information by clicking either the address or the contact name.
5. If you click the address you will be presented with the following window shown below. Please note, only use the Mailing Address flag if the mailing address is different than the address that you have listed. Make any necessary adjustments and click Save in the bottom right corner of the window.
6. If you click the contact name you will be presented with the following window shown below. Please make sure that if your contacts all appropriate fields are completed (first and last name, relationship to the student, etc.) as well as the correct options configured on the right side of the screen (custody, pick up, legal guardian, etc.). All parent or guardian contacts must have an email address and at least a home phone number or cell phone number with the appropriate label as shown below. Make any necessary adjustments and click Save in the bottom right corner of the window.