Teachers will fill out the Option Model Supervision/Evaluation Form in PAETEP following the directions here: https://support.uscsd.k12.pa.us/kb/article/527-for-teachers-option-model-supervision-evaluation-form/
You will receive an email notification when they have completed the form.
1. Click the link in the email, which will take you directly to the form
You can also view the completed form in PAETEP by clicking on the teacher's name and scrolling down to the Custom Form section, and clicking on View Form
2. Review the form. After you are done reviewing, provide your approval/feedback by scrolling to the bottom of the form and clicking Add Comment
3. Add your feedback and click Publish Comment (or Save Draft if you did not complete it, but wish to return to it later).
4. Click Notify of Comment, which will automatically generate an email to the teacher regarding your comment/feedback.
Discussion/dialog regarding feedback/questions can continue with teachers and principals by using the Add Comment function.
5. After the dialog has ended (aka teacher has approval on the project), you will need to reopen the form so that the teacher can do their End of Project Reflection (#5). You can reopen the form at any time for teachers to make changes.
I recommend you reopen the form after approval, so the next form completion (and notification to you) will be when they finish their End of Project Reflection.
Click on the Cog Wheel for the form and click on Reopen.