May 29, 2018
Setting up Auto-Backup in PDF format to Google Drive
To set up your Auto-Backup to Google Drive backup using the PDF format, please launch Notability, then follow the steps below:
- Tap gear icon in the bottom left library toolbar.
- Tap Auto-backup.
- Tap on Google Drive.
- If prompted to do so, enter the login credentials for your @uscstudents.org Google Account
- In Auto-backup’s settings, tap the gear icon to the right of Google Drive.
- Under the “Format” section, tap the first row.
- Tap the PDF format.
- Tap Settings to return to the Settings screen
- Tap Close to exit the Settings window