Apr 26, 2021
There is a repository of Elementary Curriculum Fonts in a Google Drive Shared Folder which has been shared with Baker, Eisenhower and Streams Professional Email Groups. These fonts have been converted to the proper format (.ttf) for use on your school laptop. It includes fonts like "DJ Inkers" and "Handwriting Without Tears." To import these fonts into the FontBook on your laptop to use in Word and ActivInspire please follow these steps:
The Elementary Fonts Shared Folder can be found here:
- Download the entire folder or any sub folder of fonts to your laptop. It will be download as a compressed zip file so you can double click the folder to extract them. Note that it can take a long time to download the entire folder.
- Launch FontBook in Applications > FontBook or by searching for it in Spotlight.
- Click the Add button (+) in the Font Book toolbar.
- Browse to the new folder that you just downloaded and click Open
- A Font Validation window will pop up and you can select the checkbox next to the font(s) you want installed, then click <Install Checked> button.
- Restart your laptop.
- Open an application such as Word and make sure it appears in the list of fonts.