Pairing your Soundcore Life P2 Wireless Earbuds to your iPad
Pairing your Soundcore Life P2 Wireless Earbuds to your MacBook Air
- Use with Google Meet
- Use with any MacBook Air application
- Use with your iPad
- Use to record videos (the earbuds have a built-in microphone)
Click here for the Soundcore User Manual.
1. Charge your wireless earbuds, plug the charging cable (included) into your MacBook's USB port. Make sure you remove the protective film.
You must charge for at least 10 minutes before pairing them to your MacBook.
2. Click on the Bluetooth icon in the top right corner of your MacBook, then click on Open Bluetooth Preferences (or click on the Apple in the top left corner, System Preferences, Bluetooth)
3. Open up the Soundcore case, take out the earbuds. One of the earbuds will be the flashing white rapidly. You will see Soundcore Life P2 listed, Click on Connect.
Note: If one of the earbuds is not flashing white rapidly, plug them back into your computer to charge them. While charging, Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 3 seconds until the LED indicators flash red 3 times and then turn white. Repeat Step 3.
4. You will now see them in the as Connected.
5. You can wear both or just one of the earbuds. They have a built-in microphone, which you can use with Google Meet or to record videos. When you are not using them, place them back into the charging case.
6. When using the earbuds with Google Meet, make sure your place them in your ear before you launch Google Meet, to ensure they are the default microphone and speaker. If they are not working in Google Meet, click on the 3 vertical dots in the right-hand corner of the Google Meet, then click on Settings, choose Souncore Life P2 as your microphone and speaker.