It is important to make a backup of your iTunes library so you don't lose any music or videos that you have stored in your library.
- To start, navigate to the finder and select the "Music" folder.
- If you do not see the music folder on the left menu bar, select Finder from the top menu bar (next to the Apple logo), and click preferences.
- Check the box next to the music label and return to the normal Finder window.
- You should see a folder called "iTunes." This is the folder you will need to backup to ensure your music and videos are safe.
- Next open Google Drive and select "New" then "Folder Upload"
- Select the iTunes Folder from the Music section of Finder.
- Then click upload.
*Please note that you can also back your iTunes library up to an external drive by moving the folder located in step 4 to the external drive, and moving it back to the music folder from the external drive during restoration.