Jan 25, 2023
1. Open up Squid and select the three lines in the top left hand corner.
2. Select The Settings icon.
3. Go to the "Backup And Restore" tab.
4. Click "Local Backup".
5. Click "Create Backup" and save.
6. Wait until the backup is complete, shown by a "Backup complete" message on the bottom middle of the screen. If you do not receive this message, you will need to create another backup.
7. Make sure to take your backup (titled "squid.bak") and move it from your downloads folder to the folder labeled "My Drive".