1. In a web browser, go to reservations.uscsd.k12.pa.us
2. At the login screen enter your USCSD Credentials. These are the same credentials you would use to log into your laptop.
3. In the "Make a Reservation" section, make sure that the correct school is selected.
4. In the "Start Date" section, click the "Pick a date" section and select the start date. By default, it selects that day only. If you would like to reserve the technology resource for more than one day, please select "Add end date" and pick your end date. If you would like to select a technology resource for the same day over multiple weeks, you can select which "Days of Week" you want the technology resource to be reserved.
5. In the "Times" section, select whatever period of time you want to reserve. Depending on the building, you will see different options here.
6. Once you select a time, you will see what resources are available to you during that time period. Select the resource you wish to reserve. If you do not see a technology resource here, it has already been reserved.
7. In the "Location" section, please enter where the resource will be taken.
8. Complete the reservation by selecting the "Submit" button.