The Technology Department can approve entire YouTube channels in addition to single videos for students to view. To have your personal YouTube channel whitelisted, you will need to submit your YouTube Channel ID for whitelisting. This article explains how to find your YouTube Channel ID.
1. Navigate to www.youtube.com and sign-in with your school-issued @uscsd.k12.pa.us or @uscstudents.org account.
2. Once you have signed-in, click on your user picture in the top right of the screen. A dropdown menu will appear, choose Settings.
3. On the Settings screen, choose Advanced Settings.
4. Copy your Channel ID exactly as it appears on this screen.
6. Complete the requested information on the webform. You will need to include your YouTube channel ID exactly as it appeared on the Advanced Settings page on YouTube and choose Submit.
7. Once your channel is approved, you will receive an update via email.