1. Make sure you are in Google Chrome
2. Click on Chrome in the top left-hand corner of your screen, and then click on Preferences
3. At the top of the screen type in "hardware"
4. If not already on, turn on the feature that says Use hardware acceleration when available
5. Quit Google Chrome by clicking on Google Chrome in the top left-hand corner of your screen, and Click Quit Google Chrome
6. Restart your MacBook by Clicking on the Apple Logo in the top left-hand corner of the screen, and Click Restart...